A Vegan Sampling of Everything- Meals, Soups, Kale dishes & YES - Samosa & Sauce!
Nairobi - a diverse East African metropolis with wide food influences flowing from the Indian Ocean spice trade routes to inland fresh from the farm traditions of savory greens, beans,and everything in between. Yes - Samosa is a serious specialty here!
No preparations required.
Simply heat & serve.
A great value with a little bit of everything, 6 (13oz) dinners, soups, kale sides, samosa and sauce. You get to mix and match as you please . Click below for details on each item.
- 3 Chickpea Vegetable Tajine
- 3 Ethiopian Lentil Combo
- 3 African No-Nut Vegan Stew
- 1 Dangu - Kenyan Mung Bean Soup (10 oz)
- 1 Hoppin’ John - Southern Black Eyed Pea Soup (10 oz)
- 2 Sukuma Wiki (7 oz)
- 2 Ethiopian Kale (7 oz)
- 1 Curried Vegetable Samosa (6pc)
- 1 Madagascar Dynamite Sauce