Vegan ❖ Gluten Free
Contains No: Dairy • Egg • Nuts • Seafood • Sesame • Soy
We combine two flavorful, traditionally spiced Ethiopian Vegan Lentil stews in one meal and paired them with hearty Brown Rice and Millet to complete this delicious dish. Enjoy the earthy warmth of Ingudai (savory green split peas stewed with fenugreek spice, flax seed and mushroom) and the fragrant, spicy pop of Yemi ser W’at (red lentils infused with ginger, cardamon and other fragrant spices).
You get either:
- Single meal. 13 oz. per meal or
- Six meals per case. 13 oz. per meal
No preparations required. Simply heat & serve.
Our Clean Ingredients
Ingredients - Green split peas, onion, mushrooms, flax seeds, ginger, garlic, salt, spices. Red Lentil, onions, tomato paste, ginger, garlic, parsley, spices, salt. Brown Rice, Millet, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Spices
- Excellent Source of Dietary Fiber (17g) 61% (DV)
- Excellent Source of Protein (19g) & Iron
- Low Calorie, Low Saturated Fat (0.5g) Cholesterol Free